MY VASCULAR HEALTH
An accredited vascular education & awareness program that focuses on educating primary physicians, specialists, and allied health care providers on current vascular diagnosis and treatments. On average, 200-300 providers attend each Vascular Roundtable.
October 30, 2019
- Aortic Aneurysms & Dissections
- Critical Limb Ischemia
- Venous Disease
- Carotid Stenosis & Stroke
- Structural Heart Disease
Carotid Stenosis & Stroke Prevention: State of the Art
May 30, 2018
- Understanding Implications of Carotid Stenosis
- Best Management for Asymptomatic Carotid Stenosis Patient in 2018
- Best Carotid Intervention in 2018: Carotid Stent versus Endarterectomy
- My Vascular Health – Healthy Food, Healthy Arteries, Healthy Life
Aortic Aneurysms: State of the Art
October 30, 2018
- Best Medical Management
- Best Aortic Care in Community Hospitals
- Understanding our Patient’s Perspectives
- Patient Care in the OR
- Best Intensive Care
- Cutting Edge Technology
- My Vascular Health: Winning the Fight Against Stubborn Belly Fat!
Peripheral Artery Disease
April 17, 2018
- Understanding My Vascular Health
- Lessons Learned from the Teacher
- Healthcare Providers Perspective
- The Students are in the Driver’s Seat- What Can We Learn from Them?
Past Roundtable Highlights
Click arrows to scroll through images.