MY VASCULAR HEALTH
Our Mission: To promote vascular health education and awareness in our communities.
Volunteer, donate, make a difference
Center for Vascular Awareness is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to advancing the field of vascular medicine and intervention to prevent controllable risk factors and improve patient care through education and awareness.
Through our regional and national CME educational meetings, clinicians learn about advanced medical, endovascular, and surgical techniques, and bring this information back to their practices to improve patient outcomes. Our commitment to a collaborative and multi-disciplinary forum brings together specialists from all areas of vascular, primary, neurology, and cardiology healthcare to present balanced and scientifically valid data.
Through our vascular awareness and prevention campaign, we connect clinicians from all aspects of healthcare to work together in order to empower young adults to better understand the impact of vascular risk factors on their vascular health.
Your donation to Center for Vascular Awareness is tax-deductible and will support our ongoing endeavors in vascular education, awareness, and prevention.
Center for Vascular Awareness would like to thank the following individuals and organizations for their donation and support over the years.
Leadership Circle $100,000- $250,000
• Boston Scientific
• Cook Medical
• Drs. Manish and Beulah Mehta
• Medtronic, Inc.
• W.L. Gore & Associates
Premier Circle $50,000- $99,999
• Abbott Vascular
• Bolton Medical- Terumo
• Glens Falls Hospital
• Silk Road Medical
Diamond Circle $25,000- $49,999
• Albany Medical Center
• Bayer HealthCare
• Cardinal Health
• Community Care Physicians, P.C.
• Lombard Medical
• Vascular Health Partners, Community Care Physicians
Emerald Circle $10,000- $24,999
• Bard Peripheral Vascular
• Capital Cardiology Associates, PC
• Cardiology Associates of Schenectady, P.C.
• Cardiovascular Systems, Inc.
• Drs. David and Micheline Ford
• Larry Scher, MD
• Sharon Cillis, RN
• Society for Vascular Surgery
• Spectranetics- Philips
V-Healthy Circle $5,000- $9,999
• Capital District Physician’s Health Plan
• Community Care Internal Medicine of Clifton Park
• Community Care Physicians, Interventional Radiology
• Drs. Jill Gradner and Mokarram Jafri
• Edwards Lifesciences
• Ellis Medicine
• Mazzone Management Group
• Neal Cayne, MD
• North American Partners in Anesthesia
• St. Mary’s Healthcare, Amsterdam
• St. Peter’s Health Partners
Awareness Circle Up to $4,999
• Adirondack Animal Land
• Alan Dietzek, MD
• Anu Sharma and Miho Goto
• Barbara Bartholomew
• Barclay Damon, LLP
• Barry Katzen, MD
• Benjamin Jackson, MD
• Catherine McCarty
• Charles and Marcia Ehrlich
• Coalesce MedCom, LLC
• Clifford Sales, MD
• Clifton Park Pediatrics, Community Care Physicians
• CMI Communications
• David and Georgia Gottlieb
• Drs. Saroj Pani and Mishra Pani
• Drs. Sateesh C. Babu and Sudha Rao
• Donald and Diane Butchino
• Elizabeth Hunisak
• E.C. Guzy
• Fritz and Lani Angle
• Gateway Investments, LLC
• General Electric
• George Filieau
• George Hague
• Hoff Diamonds & Fine Jewelry
• James Stafford
• Jim and Mary Campbell
• John and Lili Rundback
• John R. Zongrone Agency
• Kim J. Hodgson, MD
• Linda and William Kostun
• Lori Ernest
• Marian Tremblay
• Marie Rovelli
• M&M Vascular Technologies, LLC
• Nathan Littauer Hospital & Nursing Home
• Peter L. Faries, MD
• Philip Paty, MD and Dawn Paty, FNP-C
• Robert Rhee, MD
• Rose Miller
• Samaritan Hospital
• Sampsons Prosthetic & Orthotic Laboratory
• Santucci & Wasserstein, LLP
• Scott Stevens, MD
• Sean Bain, MD
• Smile lounge Photobooth
• Soul Session Edu-tainment
• Universal Solution Management
• Vascular Surgery at Staten Island University Hospital
Mail a check made payable to Center for Vascular Awareness.
Address: 713 Troy-Schenectady Road, Suite 125
Latham, NY 12110
Support CVA when you shop at smile.amazon.com. The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible purchases. Please choose Center for Vascular Awareness, Inc. as the organization.
Become a Volunteer
Volunteers are essential to our organization! Join our team of volunteers who share their talent, time, and skills which make our programs successful.